Friday, December 11, 2015

A quick update about where I've been

Hey everyone!

I know I've been MIA the past week or so. As I mentioned previously, I've been struggling with some health issues of late, and this past week I underwent minor surgery to rectify the issue. It went well (knocks on wood) but I've been a little loopy with painkillers, not to mention the anaesthesia :) I'm getting better daily and hope to be back to my regular posting schedule before the end of the year.

I've begun to realize that I noticed my symptoms a while back, but I was too afraid to go see a doctor. I was scared of potential bad news. It was silly of me, because I could have resolved my health issues earlier if it wasn't for my fears.

Learn from my experience - if something is wrong with you, don't ignore it. It won't go away on it's own! It's best to see a professional about it, and get it solved as soon as possible.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend!

-Aditi

No comments:

Post a Comment