Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sephora VIB/VIB Rouge Sale Haul!

I've been waiting for the Sephora sale to pick up some stuff on my wishlist... stuff that I've been wanting for ages! Some of it were replacements, others were stuff that I wanted to try out.

I'm looking forward to reviewing these soon!

Apologies for the not-so-great pictures! I took them on my phone and we haven't had the best natural light.



PERFUMES


 Marc Jacobs Decadence - The packaging initially caught my eye, because it looks like a purse! But I really like how this smells and wears on me.

YSL Black Opium - I got a sample of this earlier this year and knew I had to have it. It's this lovely warm, rich, ambery scent that's totally up my alley.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid - I initially had my eye on Black Orchid but that didn't wear well on me. I tried this one out, and it's definitely a more wearable version of Black Orchid, works well on my skin and lasts a loooong time on me!

HAIRCARE


Verb Sea Spray - I've been wanting to try a sea spray for the longest time and this seemed to have good reviews.

Verb Volume Spray - The last volume spray I had was terrible, it felt terrible on my hair and didn't do much as far as volume went. I'm hoping this one does better. 

SKINCARE


L'Occitane Trio de Cremes Mains - The L'Occitane hand cream is my favorite hand cream of all time. My hands are perpertually dry and these do wonders in making my hands feel good (especially with all the dishwashing I do, haha).

TOOLS


Sephora Show Curl XL lash curler - My previous Shu Uemura lash curler ineplicably and magically bent out of shape (which is still a sore point for me, ugh) and I've been wanting a replacement for sometime now. I was leaning towards the Shiseido version, but after comparing a few, this seemed to be more suitable for my eye shape.

MAKEUP


Nars Audacious lipsticks in Anna and Charlotte - Anna is a great workhorse shade, while Charlotte is perfect for fall and winter. I really like the Audacious line and I'm happy that I picked up these two to add to my collection!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow and Arrow - I've been after this shade for ages but it's always been out of stock. I'm glad I was able to get it during the sale! It looks like it's going to be a great, wearable nude shade.

Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Enriched Pigment in Sunday, Rose Gold, Heaven and Hell - A dear friend of mine gifted Rose Gold to me for my birthday and I loved it so much I had to get more from the line. The Sunday and Rose Gold came as a set, but hey. You can't go wrong with Rose Gold, trust me!

Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop and Nude Pop - Surprisingly, I had my eye on Cola Pop and Rosy Pop, but when I swatched them I realized I had similar shades. I swatched Melon Pop and Nude Pop and realized these were the shades I wanted - they are great for everyday wear, you know, the kind that goes with all looks. I'm really excited about these.

Sephora  Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer - I have shades 12 (Pecan Pie) and 1 (Creme Caramel). 12 makes a great undereye highlighting concealer, while 13 is a good spot concealer.

Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens - The Boscia blotting papers are my go-to. I have a pack in my handbag, and on my vanity. They take off the oil without taking off my makeup, and are really handy to take around! I ran out, and these are my replacements.

Sephora Collection Brow Thickner - Been curious about this one. It's a powder (?) brow filler with a thin doe-foot type applicator to help shape and fill in brows. It seems to be something that will work for a quick and easy look!

Did you get anything during the Sephora Sale? Comment below and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Do you not use gloves to wash dishes???? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to, but I found out the hard way that I don't have much grip on dishes when I wear gloves :(

      Delete
  2. So much good stuff. Did I mention we don't have Sephora in Germany and I am jealous?

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booo for no Sephora in Germany!

      Delete
  3. *insert several heart eyed emoji's* Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete