Saturday, November 14, 2015

Just Catching Up

Hey everybody!

I know I haven't been around for a bit and I'm sorry (I've missed you guys!). I've been struggling with some health-related issues of late and so have been spending my time at doctor appointments. I still don't have an idea as to what exactly is wrong with me, and I'm facing more appointments in the weeks to come. Hopefully it'll all get resolved (and soon!).

I'm going to try to be better at posting, but please bear with me for the next week or so if my posts are sporadic. Thanks! :)

- Aditi

3 comments:

  1. I hope you will get better soon. Health should always have priority.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get well soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete