Monday, August 3, 2015

Brown Girl Makeup Musings turns TWO!

This past weekend, Brown Girl Makeup Musings hit the 2-year mark. And what a journey it's been! When I first started this blog, it was a way to express my love for all things makeup, and because I felt that I could offer a point of reason to those of us with richer skins.

I feel like I've come a long way, and learnt so much. From random postings and huge chunks of time with no posts (how I regret that!), to really taking up the reins, learning new things and trying my best to improve my little space here. I've met some wonderful people and made some amazing friends through this blog. I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined that!

I can honestly say if it wasn't for my amazing readers I'd have given up a long time ago. It's because I look forward to hearing your thoughts that I keep writing! I'm so grateful to have you here, and I hope you'll stay around.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for your readership. It means so much to me.

<3 Aditi

1 comment:

  1. Wow, two years! That must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication. Congrats!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete