Thursday, May 7, 2015

Updates!


Hey everyone!

If you've been a longtime reader of my blog (thank you!) you might have noticed that I've been trying to make changes (for the better!) to the blog of late. My photography skills have been increasing (can I say that?) and the more I've been striving to improve them for my newer posts, the more unhappy I was with the pictures on my older posts.

And so, starting today, I'll be updating my older posts with better pictures. This will be for the products I still have with me; I'll be re-photographing them, so they might not be in the pristine condition they were!

On that subject, as much as I try to take photos of products when they're new, it never happens. I'm just too tempted to swatch it and play around with it! And to combat that I've been putting things away in the hopes of taking them out one a time to review... and that isn't working out. I'm going to be using all the products I have (which is why I got them in the first place, natch?) which means... review photos won't be so "pristine pretty".

I hope you find all my posts - old and new - useful and informative.

Thank you for your support!

Aditi

No comments:

Post a Comment