Sunday, May 17, 2015

BGMM -was- on vacation but I'm back!

Hey there!

As you may have noticed, I wasn't around last week. It's been exciting times here at the BGMM home. The weekend before saw Mr. BGMM and I graduating from our respective programs (woop woop!) and it was a celebratory weekend! And after the exciting weekend, my folks, the mister and I flew out for a well deserved vacation! There were stunning views, incredible scenery and lots of hiking. Mr. BGMM and I even went horseriding! (I'm still feeling the effects of that, ouchies).

But vacations have to come to an end and while I had a fantastic time, I'm happy to be back to my blog!

Congratulations to those of you who are graduating (and if you've graduated before, or in the future - you all deserve it!)

Back to regular schedule starting tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment