Friday, April 3, 2015

Reddit exchange goodies! (lots of pictures!)

A while ago I was involved in a makeup exchange on Reddit, and I received my package yesterday and proceeded to go nuts.

I'm fairly certain my swap-mate is both a magician and a mind reader because she picked out the products I've been lusting after for ages!

I haven't yet tried out any of the things I got (except for the chocolates, of course) but I hope to review them in the upcoming weeks :D

In the meantime I wanted to show you all the wonderful things she got me. Anna, if you're reading this, you are awesome and amazeballs and THANK YOU SO MUCH!



I LOVE Makeup Geek shadows! I have the shades Frappe, Bitten, Brown Sugar, Preppy, Creme Brulee, and a Foiled shadow in Jester. I love them all and cannot wait to try them!


This palette is warm-toned heaven and I've been lusting after it for AGES. And now it's finally mine! It's got a gorgeous mixture of golds, coppers and browns and I know they're going to look really, really good on me.


SAY WHAAAAAAAT. I've been dreaming about Charlotte Tilbury since she launched her line, and I've never found a right time to get something. My first Charlotte Tilbury product, I'm in awe! This is the Cheek to Chic blush in Sex On Fire (what a name!).


ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Just when I thought it was over, more Charlotte Tilbury! SO EXCITE CANNOT EVEN. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose, such a lovely shade. And look at the packaging! It's even prettier in person :)


This palette has some lovely burgundy and gold shades. which just so happen to be my favorites (this is why I'm sure she's a mind reader). I had given my palette to my cousin, and I hadn't really found a chance to get myself a new one... and now I won't have to!


If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you need to. My favorite drugstore brand, I already have a couple of them, but not in these shades. I have here Sangria and Rose Femme, two shades I had been side-eyeing for a long time but never actually pulled the trigger on.


Sheet masks!!! I've been wanting to try these for so long but never knew where to start. And now I have so many, I still don't know which one to try first, haha.


I've been planning to get a Z-palette because I really wanted to depot some of my eyeshadows. I kept putting it off, and so have been accidentally neglecting some of my makeup. No more! I can't wait to fill this up.


A girl's gotta have chocolate, I tell you. I ate that chocolate bunny in one sitting in record time, much to Mr. BGMM's horrified amusement (okay I did give him a bite or two... remember sharing is caring folks).


Everything in it's entirety! I cannot wait to start using these, I'm so excited I don't know where to start.

Thank you, Anna the Awesome Exchange Partner!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to see you wearing everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your reviews. Looks absolutely aamaazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I can't stop swooning over everything :D

      Delete