Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Very Givenchy Birthday!

(Note: This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I got my scheduling wrong. I'm posting it a day late, sorry!)

My birthday was, uhhh, about 6 weeks ago. So this post is horribly post-dated. Still, in my defence, it took me ages to review and decide what I wanted, and then some more time to get to me, so I'm going to go with 'hey-it's-your-birthday-so-do-what-you-want.'

I've heard so much about Givenchy Le Rouges (you know where this post is going, yes?) and they tend to come out with some limited edition items every so now and then, which meant I used the opportunity to get my first Givenchy products.

Reviews to come soon, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of what I got:




Add caption



Have you ever tried Givenchy products before? What did/do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Augh! *flail* What a fabulous loot pile! :-D You've reminded me that I haven't reviewed my Hibiscus Exclusif one yet either... those are some awesome shades - can't wait to see the reviews and swatches! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hibiscus Exclusif is on my list! I ended up going for all the LE shades - I don't know whether that's a wise decision or not, all I can think of is falling in love with them and never being able to replace them :(

      Delete