Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sephora Holiday 2014 Exclusive Sets Preview!

As an avid Redditor, I came across a post recently that had me drooling and my heart pounding away!  Someone stumbled across Beautezine's Instagram and was kind enough to share some of the upcoming holiday sets that Sephora will be (might be?) coming out with!

Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram

Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram


Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram
Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram

Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram

Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram

Photo credits: Beautezine Instagram

I'm SO excited for the Marc Jacobs lip set, and the Kat Von D lip set! I'm also intensely interested in the Too Faced palette. This just goes to show that Holiday 2014 is going to have a great lineup of sets and kits from all the major brands, and I for one cannot wait to see what everyone comes out with!

What brand are you looking forward to? Do any of these sets have you interested? What do you think about holiday sets in general? Comment below and let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Tell me you saw the Hourglass Blush Palette teaser too? Ugh. I'love finally have access to these things.. atleast some of 'em! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! Can't believe I forgot that! I want both the palettes now dfnjsdfnekrhsnvdfeadas!! :/

      Delete
  2. Oh my, now that's a lot to look forward to! That Too Faced palette looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I can't wait for them to come out! :D

      Delete