Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Changes to blogging schedule.





Hey everyone!

I've been having issues of late with the current blogging schedule - primarily because I'd like to test out the products I'm reviewing, and trying to post every day gives me less time to actually try products for their wear and tear. As you can imagine, I've been lagging behind on posting because of this. Factor in classes and my work schedule, and it becomes even more difficult!

As a result, I'm going to be changing my post schedule to every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

This will give me a chance to give you better content, without putting as much stress on me.

Thanks for understanding! Let me know in the comments if there's anything in particular you'd like me to post about.

Cheers,

Aditi

No comments:

Post a Comment