Monday, August 4, 2014

Brown Girl Makeup Musings is on Facebook and Twitter! (but clearly still finding her way around)

Changes to the blog! You like?
I wanted to go for something clean, simple and clear-cut. I hope these new changes help in taking the blog in that direction :)

Go onwards we shall.

Despite creating several social media outlets, and trying to update them as often as I can, I haven't been very active in promoting them, have I?

I tried to attach the appropriate links to the image, but, uh...no. Links in the text below!

Suffice to say that if you'd like to get in touch with me and/or let me know about silly things (because I love them - did you know that when llama's are pissed off they show their disgust with you by spitting on you?) you can now follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

You can also click on the pretty buttons on the side of the page (go ahead and do it, I'll wait) to take you to the, uh, respective sites.

So don't forget to (please!) follow me, and I'll see you on the other side! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment