Sunday, July 6, 2014

Currently on the lust list #2

Image credit: Tarte, YSL, Givenchy from Sephora.com, Lorac from Ulta.com

I have a lust list a mile long, but since it's my birthday month, it's all right to dream big, amiright?

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - Ummm, yes please! I love these palettes that Tarte comes out with (they're usually all limited edition) and it's such a good deal. You get a blush (unique and limited edition to the palette), a bronzer, highlighter, and six shadows. After the whole Amazonian Clay shebang, Tarte is now riding the Colored Clay train - but I'm fairly sure this won't affect the Tarte quality.

YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush - I've been dying to get my hands on one of these ever since they came out! I'm a huge sucker for multitasking products, and I love the packaging on those. The formula has been raved about, so who knows, this might be the month I indulge myself!

Givenchy Le Rouge - Givenchy came out with a whole bunch of new shades for 2014 that everyone's raving about. I've always been put off by the price tag on these - let's face it, if someone's going to charge so much for a lipstick, it better come with its own private butler (who resembles Adam Levine, please!) to apply it for you. Given that Adam Levine is nowhere around these lipsticks, but a whole bunch of beauty bloggers are, I might have to finally check for myself if there's something to all the raves.

Lorac Pro 2 Palette - I have, and love, the first palette, It only follows that I get the second one - to complete the set... right? Right? Jokes aside, there's a reason why Lorac shadows are some of my favorite, and if the raves are anything to go by, the Pro 2 has lived up to the precedent set by its older sister.

5 comments:

  1. The whole YouTube population is raving about Lorac pro 2palette...as for the Indian population, we will have to wait until our cousins and friends travel back from US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So painfully true!

      Delete
    2. It also sucks that Sephora no longer sells Lorac in their stores! :( It really sucks that a lot of makeup companies don't sell their products here, there's such a great market here. I hope they wake up soon!

      Delete
  2. I want almost all the things on your list:

    - Especially the Kiss and Blush and the Tarte palette
    - I have one of the Givenchy lipsticks, and can report that it is indeed excellent, and indeed expensive. No butler was forthcoming, but I did get 30% off, so maybe that counts?

    The LORAC palette is a bit of a question mark for me, since the brand doesn't exist here, and I may have reached my brand saturation limit (is that really pathetic for a blogger? I feel like it's self defence, LOL!). Mostly I'd just take a single of that blue shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going to put off buying any Givenchy till the Sephora F&F sale (20% off, I need every discount I can get!) Doesn't make me want them any less, though - I have a need for instant gratification, LOL!

      I'm sad that you don't get LORAC there. Some of their seasonal palettes are not very good, but the Pro Palette is lovely. Much prefer them to some of my Dior shadows!

      Delete