Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Buzzworthy news - Lorac Pro 2 coming out soon!



Yes, it's true! The Lorac Pro Palette 2 will be coming out soon. Here are some pictures of the palette from Michelle Phan's blog, and I found some swatches, courtesy of Sona Gasparian.

It definitely looks a lot more cool toned than it's predecessor, nevertheless there are a nice selection of shades in there that will look good on everybody.

I'm a huge fan of the Lorac Pro palette, and I cannot wait for this one to come out! The only official info I have is that it will be available online on the 15th of June at ulta.com, but I'm sure it'll later be available in stores at both Kohl's and Ulta (Sephora unfortunately no longer carries Lorac products)

How excited are you for this? I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment