Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Favorites #10



L'Oreal True Match Powder in W5 - A nice powder for setting foundation or tinted moisturizer (on the occasion I do wear foundation) but more often than not I wear this over sunscreen. It gives me a little bit of coverage and leaves me matte. It doesn't control oil, but over the course of the day I end up looking more dewy than oily!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat - I love this blush. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing and natural it looks on me. I've been using it every single day. That has to tell you something, because I usually switch up my blushes on a daily basis! It's the perfect coral shade, and just brightens up my face. 5 minute routine? Yep, this is part of that routine!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire and Ice - I know that Cherries in the Snow is the cult classic from the super lustrous line, and I will admit that I picked this up by accident (I meant to get Cherries in the Snow) but I'm glad I picked it up. It's a great orangey-red that brightens up my complexion. You can wear it as a stain, sheered out, or completely opaque. It makes for a great blush in a pinch!

L'oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe - I have mad love for all the L'oreal Infalliable eyeshadows. They are a gorgeous formula, and look great on everyone. Bronzed Taupe is a fantastic everyday neutral shade. I like wearing it on the lid with a matte brown in the crease, but when I'm restricted for time, I'll wear this alone, with a nice, bright lip stain or a muted MLBB shade, and both looks are really great.

MAC Fluidline in Phlox Garden - Now that summer's officially here, I'm all about the brights, baby!. We've started a mini garden on our balcony (dubbed the 'urban oasis', but I digress) and I've been wearing this fluidline in honor of the splash of green at home. It's smooth and opaque, and applies very easily. It also lasts a good 8 hours on me, oily lids and all!

What are some of your summer favorites? Comment below and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. W00t! Fire and Ice! :-D Love that lipstick, it's SO versatile, as you mention. I really like it as a stain underneath to perk up an otherwise too grey/cool lipstick shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I got home and looked at it and was so annoyed I picked up the wrong one, but when I tried it on, it was gorgeous. Such a power red, and great for warm tones! I should try it with my cool toned lipsticks, though, I never thought of that :D

      Delete