Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sneak Peek - MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection!

The MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection was released online on the 15th of this month, whereupon it sold out in 5 minutes flat (I wish I were making this up). I managed to snag most of what I wanted, with the exception of two lipsticks (Enchanted One and Mystical - they disappeared from my cart!) and one eyeshadow (Lorelei). Still, I'm fairly happy with what I have, and thought I'd put up some teaser photos.

I've been testing these over the weekend and I'll be putting out the reviews this week. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures!









4 comments:

  1. I would buy the entire collection just for the packaging, but boy are these gorgeous! Grr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very nearly did! I tried to be as sensible as possible - and went for shades I didn't already have 'dupes' of. I'm still SO mad I missed out on the other two lipsticks, though :(

      Delete
  2. *Enjoy* the pictures? *pouts* I'll just be over here being intensely envious ;-)

    I LOVE the packaging for this collection, and the eyeshadows and some of the lipsticks and glosses seem amazing. I've never been more tempted to break my MAC ban, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it's worth picking up one or two things just for the packaging. I'm so in love with it!

      Delete