Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I'm eyeing during the Sephora Chic Week sale...

I believe Sephora has a sale twice a year - one in Spring, and one in Fall, meant for members of their rewards program (the Beauty Insider program).

I've been waiting for this as I've been eyeing quite a few things from the store and the sale gives me a perfect excuse to indulge myself.


What have I set my sights on? Well take a look for yourself! 



Picture credits: Hourglass blush picture from Temptalia.com, Bare Minerals eye shadow picture from beautyzine.com, Hourglass Opaque Rouge picture from makeupandbeautyblog.com, Clinique Cheek Pop picture from beautyalchemist.com, Hourglass Ambient Lighting picture from loveandliquor.co, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick from outblush.com
  • Hourglass Ambient blushes - these have been on the rave list of almost every blogger. I did swatch these in store and was worried that they were too chalky, but on the cheeks, it's a lovely glow-y flush.
  • Bare Minerals pressed eyeshadow palettes - I have heard a lot of great things about the formula of these pressed palettes and I quite look forward to testing them out for myself. Playing with them in-store, I found them to be soft, creamy and pigmented, so can't wait to snag these babies!
  • Hourglass Opaque Rouge liquid lipstick - these are touted to be the long lasting lipsticks to end all long lasting lipsticks. Budge-proof, smudge-proof, fade-proof and non-drying.. yep, need to check these out!
  • Clinique Cheek Pop blushes - just look at how cute they are!
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders - yes, I know I have a lot of Hourglass on my list but with good reason! These are another product that have been raved about, and I must try it for myself. I have my eye on Dim Light and Radiant Light!
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks - they're an eye shadow stick that are pigmented and easy to blend and good for those swipe-and-go looks or as a base for other shadows. I've swatched Amethyst and Orchid and they are downright gorgeous.
What's on your wishlist from Sephora?

3 comments:

  1. I have the Hourglass products on my wishlist too! Dim Light and Etheral Glow. Lets see how the swatches go! Gah, I'd kill to own Dim Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Radiant Light seems most suited for deeper skintones, but it has GLITTER in it. Why? Why would they put glitter in that? :(

      Delete
    2. Its pretty translucent according to the reviews, maybe you'll just have to swatch it?

      Delete