Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekly Favorites #2




  • Lorac Unzipped palette - believe me when I say this is a gorgeous palette filled with warm toned, gold and rose gold and pink shades. It has a mix of shimmer and matte, and while there are one or two shadows that are neutral leaning slightly cool, the palette overall is a hit for those of us with warm undertones.
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Exposed - there's a reason why Tarte blushes are widely popular and that's because of the pigmentation and the staying power. This blush can easily last me up to 6 hours, and that's on my bare, oily skin! Exposed is the perfect daily blush, a warm nude brown-pink that's sure to suit a many skintones.
  • Performance Colors matte lipstick in Rosewood - Performance Colors is an indie store operating through Etsy, and they have some of the most pigmented yet comfortable matte lipsticks I've come across. Pigmentation is off the roof, your lips won't look like the Sahara after wearing these, and they do stain the lips. They last a good 4-5 hours on me, through light eating and drinking.
  • Bare Minerals Luminizer in The Love Affair - this is a light rose-champagne gold highlighter that doesn't have chunks of glitter in it. It's subtle, and adds a wonderful glow to the cheekbones. I've been liking it for the warm weather we've been having here of late!
What have been some of the things you've used all week? Comment below and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Reading your posts is becoming impossible for me :P I've been wanting the Lorac Exposed and the Tarte Blush forever. Ahhhhh!! STOP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You have great choices :P I definitely recommend both, they're lovely!

      Delete