Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sneak peek - lip edition

It may not come as a surprise to learn that I'm very, very fond of lip products. I still haven't found my HG yet - most lippies last about 4 hours on me, and reapplying is not my forte - nevertheless, I like them, and have quite a few of them.

One of my favorite drugstore brands is NYX. I think the formula is great, pigmentation is amazing, and it's very decently priced. While they tend to be hit-or-miss, most often than not they have some lovely stuff.


Here are a couple of things I picked up when they were having a sale (in depth reviews to follow soon)

Soft matte lip cream - new shades
Butter gloss - new shades
Matte lipstick - new shades
Butter lipsticks - new products!
I've been testing them for a while, and am really enjoying them - a some of them take a little more work than others, but suffice to say I'm pleased with the lot!

2 comments:

  1. I just placed my first NYX order when CherryCulture was having a sale recently, But I only got 1 soft matte lip creme and the setting spray. I'm excited to see your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking the NYX butter lipsticks and lipglosses! The matte lipsticks are also nice, but don't last as long as MAC mattes, still for the price worth it.

      Delete