Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back to regular schedule, and recent haulages

I suppose the title is self explanatory; and no, I have no excuses for not blogging other than writer's block and general laziness (which I suppose are excuses, but oh well...)

I've been trying to fine-tune my collection of late, going for products which are worth while, as opposed to going crazy at the drugstore (which isn't a bad thing - I think I'm at the stage where I'd rather pick one or two good products over a bunch of products that would be hit-or-miss).


Without further ado, here are some things I've picked up over the past couple of weeks








Jouer eyeshadows - Maple, Pistachio, Mahogany
Jouer eyeshadow - Amaretto, Parfait, Caramel
MAC blushes - Autoerotique and Pleasure Model
Bobbi brown - Pot Rouge in Hibiscus, Color Corrector in Dark Peach
Chanel cream blushes: Intonation, Chamade
If you've noticed that they all have been used/swatched, it's because... well, they have been used. I have this habit where as soon as I get something new, I have to play with it... which usually means no nice shiny pictures. 

Reviews to follow soon, but overall I'm very pleased with all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :)
    The Extra Dimension Skinfinishes look fab! And I loveeee the formula of the Chanel Blushes. :)

    ReplyDelete