Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Of things yet to come!

I can't believe it's been a month since I started blogging - I'm surprised that I actually managed to put up a post everyday (barring Sundays, of course). 

One month is a small milestone but a milestone nonetheless! I can't believe how much I've accomplished so far. I used to be an avid reader of blogs (and I still do) but to actually join blogger ranks is something that always used to be a pipe dream for me.



I'm very excited about what's happening this month - I'm bringing in some of my all time favorites, I will be talking about my skincare routine and I'm hoping to branch out into other topics too!

Of course, this blog wouldn't really be anything without all you lovely readers! Thank you SO SO SO SO much for hanging out with me here! I love reading your comments and getting to know you all. If you have any ideas for this blog, or suggestions about things you'd like to see featured, please let me know!

Happy one month anniversary to Brown Girl Makeup Musings!


No comments:

Post a Comment