Thursday, September 12, 2013

I think I might have a mild obsession...

As I may have mentioned before I love Wet n Wild products... they are insanely pigmented and super affordable! So much so I seem to have a mild Pokemon disorder when it comes to them...



Top L-R: Blue Had Me At Hello, Petal Pusher, Comfort Zone
Bottom L-R: Walking On Eggshells, Sweet As Candy, Silent Treatment, I'm Getting Sunburned, Knock On Wood, I Dream Of Greenie, Cool As A Cucumber, I Got Good Jeans, I'm Feeling Retro, Don't Steal My Thunde

L-R: Blue Had Me At Hello, Petal Pusher, Comfort Zone

L-R: Blue Had Me At Hello, Petal Pusher, Comfort Zone

L-R: Walking On Eggshells, Sweet As Candy, Silent Treatment, I'm Getting Sunburned, Knock On Wood, I Dream Of Greenie, Cool As A Cucumber, I Got Good Jeans, I'm Feeling Retro, Don't Steal My Thunder

Let me know if you want these swatched!

1 comment:

  1. Woaah :o
    I've been eyeing comfort zone for ages because its so talked about.

    ReplyDelete