Friday, August 2, 2013

Test post

You know that time as a kid when you raided your mom's 'fancy' stuff, and pulled out that lipstick that you then proceeded to swipe on your lips, then prance around the house with your best "Who me? Makeup? I don't know what you're talking about" expression, even though it was a deep wine shade that was so obviously not your lip color?

No?


Well -coughcough- neither do I.


To be honest, as a kid I was fascinated with makeup, yes. I'm sure that as a teenager (an sometime beyond that, to be fair) the very idea of makeup scared the beejebers out of me. I would enviously look at my friends pull out their lipgloss and eyepencils, and proceed to effortlessly look ah-mazing in minutes! 


Somewhere along the line, I discovered what the stuff could do for me, and I was hooked.


Now, I will be up front here and admit that most of my makeup explorations have been done in the eye and lip area. I'm not good at all (no kidding) with foundations, an the like. Sure, I know the basics about them, but I have discovered that I frankly dislike the thought of anything on my face. What does this mean? That I might not be able to put forth any thoughts on those.


With those final words, I'll sign off now.


Hope you're all having a fahbulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment