Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Jordana Twist & Shine swatches!

A while ago I reviewed the new Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain (click here to read it) and I absolutely loved these chubby crayons!

So much so I had to get the rest of the colors!



From L-R: Nude Chic, Sweet Pink, Honey Love, Candied Coral, Tropical Frenzy, Terra Crave

Top to bottom: Terra Crave, Tropical Frenzy, Candied Coral, Honey Love, Sweet Pink, Nude Chic

Nude Chic: This is a beige-brown shade with tiny silver microglitter. The microglitter isn't doesn't feel gritty on the lips. This shade barely shows up on my (pigmented) lips.


Sweet Pink: This is a light pink color that is blue-toned in nature. 


Honey Love: This is a mauve-pink color that slightly cool toned. This is a great MLBB (my lips but better) shade for me.


Candied Coral: This is such a lovely coral shade! This is definitely my favorite shade.


Tropical Frenzy: This is a fuchsia pink shade. It looks bright, but can be applied sheer or built up.


Terra Crave: This is an orange-brown shade. It looks brown in the tube, but when swatched shows up some orange tones. 


All of these wear off in about 3 hours, and leave a mild stain behind. The staining effect is more pronounced with the darker shades.


If anything I can't praise Candied Coral enough. It's such a lovely shade! Honey Love would make a perfect MLBB for deeper skin tones, while Nude Chic would look great on fairer peeps.


What do you think? Are you interested in these?

1 comment:

  1. I love this chubby eye/lip crayon trend! It makes life so much easier in general!

    ReplyDelete